- Apple AirPlay 2; Bluetooth; DTS Play-Fi; DLNA; Works With Alexa
- Qualcomm aptX HD and Low Latency
- USB, HDMI ARC, Optical, and AUX inputs
Wireless Loudspeaker System
Delivering room filling sound, the RS200 Wireless Loudspeaker System is our next generation home audio wireless speaker. Designed for a modern streaming lifestyle, it comes packed with virtually everything you need to enjoy music streamed from your handheld devices, digital music stored online or a local computer, or played from legacy audio sources. Even connect it to your TV for better sound.
The RS200 offers 650 Watts of total power that is delivered to 8 drivers consisting of (2) 4” x 6” woofers, (4) 2” midranges and (2) ¾” tweeters. In addition, a subwoofer output is included to connect an external powered subwoofer to further enhance low frequencies. As the RS200 can be placed in a variety of locations with unique sonic characteristics, a 3-position EQ switch allows you to set the EQ based on your room and listening preferences.
The RS200 comes loaded with several streaming options. It features Apple® AirPlay® 2; Bluetooth® 5.0 with support for AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™ HD for hi res playback and Qualcomm aptX Low Latency for improved audio transmission speed to deliver sound in sync with visual media; DTS Play-Fi® whole-home wireless audio; and DLNA support.
1) The HDMI ARC input will only play audio from a compatible TV. It will not pass video to or from a TV, or play audio from any non-TV source.
2) Requires use of a third party Alexa Built-in Product (sold separately). The RS200 and Alexa Built-In Product must be on the same network.
3) All services may not be available in all regions; certain services may not yet be enabled for all apps; subscriptions may be required.
The RS200 is compatible with AirPlay 2. iOS 11.4 or later is required.
To wirelessly stream music to the RS200 via Apple AirPlay 2 or Play-Fi, a wireless router is required. Router not included.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. aptX is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries. Qualcomm aptX is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
Non-McIntosh-Provided Services: Embedded and/or non-embedded services, e.g. those listed above, are necessary for full functionality, are provided by companies unrelated to McIntosh, and are beyond McIntosh’s control. McIntosh cannot and does not warrant against interruption, discontinuance, unsatisfactory performance, reduced Product functionality, or damages of any kind attributable to such services or their providers.