McIntosh and Symbol Audio are Proud to Present the McIntosh Audio Cabinet Program
McIntosh is excited to partner with Symbol Audio to produce McIntosh Audio Cabinets.
Symbol Audio was founded in 2012 by furniture designer Blake Tovin to address the lack of high quality, American made, solid wood entertainment furniture. The collection provides distinctive audio furniture solutions for the luxury market focusing on the design and quality driven consumer. All Symbol Audio cabinets are produced in West Virginia from locally sourced hardwoods in a facility that has achieved Silver Exemplary status from the Sustainable Furnishings Council. Symbol’s products are a unique alternative to imported mass produced audio and vinyl storage currently available on the market.
For anyone who has seen a Symbol Audio rack you will understand why we chose them to partner with. Sturdy, American-made furniture with a unique and appealing aesthetic available in three finishes: Jet Black on Ash, Natural Walnut, and Wenge on Walnut. In addition, the McIntosh line of audio furniture incorporates some unique features:
- Black glass panel with illuminated McIntosh logo (activated using a standard McIntosh control cable) and matching metal trim
- Slotted shelves and cabinet bottoms to provide ventilation
- Heavy duty casters which allow for easy movement of the rack, even when loaded with McIntosh components
- Adjustable leveling feet which allow for added stability and level placement of a turntable
- Cable management tie bars
- Also available in Wenge on Walnut which has been designed to match Sonus faber speakers
The McIntosh home audio cabinets from Symbol Audio are built the right way with solid wood construction, sustainable materials, and American craftmanship. They are available exclusively from select McIntosh authorized dealers (US and Canada only). To find the authorized dealer closest to you and to place your order, visit the Symbol Audio website.